Give your honest opinion on my current ten pound for pound list?

1. floyd jr. his dominate win over juan manuel marquez was an great victory for his career. he would be the betting favorite against manny pacquiao if things continue as it is. 2.antonio tarver. im still thinking about how he dismantled roy jones jr legacy. roy jones jr was looked upon as not just an hall of famer... show more 1. floyd jr. his dominate win over juan manuel marquez was an great victory for his career. he would be the betting favorite against manny pacquiao if things continue as it is.
2.antonio tarver. im still thinking about how he dismantled roy jones jr legacy. roy jones jr was looked upon as not just an hall of famer but maybe the best to ever have had an professional boxing career.
3. manny pacquiao. the judges gave him the decision against juan manuel marquez in their third fight even though i had marquez winning on my scorecard. pacquiao may be an little overrated but he has knocked guys out.
4. andre ward. i dont see anybody beating him maybe sergio martinez maybe lucian bute maybe bernard hopkins. he hasnt been hurt yet in an fight. he uses his jab and outworks his opponents. seeing how his career goes will be very interesting.
5. sergio martinez. the knockout of paul williams awakened the boxing world.
6. bernard hopkins. he is what an professional boxer is all about. i love watching his fights.
7. vitali klitschko. he is an great boxer. the better of the fighting klitschko brothers.
8. lamont peterson. he goes to the body better than anybody in professional boxing. his next fight should be very interesting.
9. timothy bradley. an underfeated boxer. any underfeated boxer with as many fights as him should be considered for an current pound for pound list. he defeated lamont peterson but i have peterson ranked higher because i feel peterson can take an punch better and will have an longer reign as champion. bradley outworks his opponents and is aggressive. his next fight should be interesting.
10. vic darchinyan. he is tough as nails and comes to knock you out. he loses fights but the fight that should be made is nonito donaire versus vic darchinyan two. darchinyan needs to move up in weight and see how far up in weight classes he can go.
8 answers 8