Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Which do you prefer: Prince or Michael Jackson?

Explain why please!!!

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Jackson is the best. It is pretty easy to see the truth because Michael Jackson is a versatile genius. GOD made but one. He is the KING OF POP, ROCK AND SOUL i.e. KING OF MUSIC, KING OF MUSIC VIDEOS and GOD OF DANCE. He is a humanitarian/philanthropist who wanted to change the world cause he sensed danger way far before. He revolutionised the entertainment industry and is the GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME to name a few. “The fact that someone would take a Michael Jackson song and co-opt it as a means to convey chemistry concepts just shows the pervasiveness of Jackson’s influence.” That's true MJ is the Superstar, the Icon..

Prince on the other hand cannot be compared to him in fact no one can ever be compared to him.

I hope this explains.

Source(s): Straight from my heart.
  • 9 years ago

Michael Jackson

• Berta
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Michael Jackson

• 9 years ago

Michael Jackson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Well MJ started out singing in the late 60s with ''The Jackson 5'' Im only a few years younger than MJ and I've been a fan since we were both kids lol..as far back as I can remember. Prince came out in the 80s, sometime around the same time that MJ was making the biggest come back in ''HiStory''..and this time we had VIDEO for the first time :D... with ''Billie Jean'' ''Beat It'' ''Thriller'' coming from someone who's been a fan of MJ for decades, I couldn't get into Prince at all. Honestly..MJs new 80s videos overpowered Prince's music so much, I just couldn't get into it.

• 9 years ago

Michael Jackson- haven't really listened to any of Prince's music

• 9 years ago

Michael Jackson :)

Love him

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Michael Jackson ~

I grew up listening to him & Jackson 5

• 9 years ago

THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON

cause MJ is the best and if he wouldnt help prince he (prince) wouldnt be famous

MJ is the one who helped him to became a singer

MJ songs makes me relax am in love the his music and the lyrics of his songs

i cant live without them they have became a part of my life

i hate prince i hate his songs and music

Source(s): Rip MJ
  • 9 years ago

Michael Jackson.

He has such a unique voice, and no one will ever reached the superstardom that he has achieved.

Prince, just doesn't do it for me, i mean, he's ok, but, in terms of hi songs and dancing no.

Michael never bored me, I've even went to one of his concerts.

Beautiful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.