Do you think Ezra is A on Pretty Little Liars?

My friend and i got into a debate over whether Ezra is A. I don't think he is but she provided me with many reasons why he is, which make no sense in my opinion. Do you thing Ezra is A? Why or why not?

I mean in the show not the book. In the book it is mona oops spoiler alert! they said it isn't going to be mona in the show.

GUYS I MEAN IN THE SHOW!!!!!! i know that ezra is not a in the books! im talking about the show!

dont say ur sources are the books because it isn't going to be the same as the book. it is a different person!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes i think ezra is a (even though i really don't want him to be) becuz in the show there were many clues that relate to "eyes" and in one of the previous episodes, aria meant to send a text message to Ezra about wanting to look into his eyes or something like that. there are also many other clues leading me to think that ezra is A

No, because in one of the episodes Ezra and Aria are in a car together and A writes on their window and how could he write that when they were together and also A has pictures taken of him and Aria as said in the other answers.

YES.

My theory is that Ali had romantic encounters with both Ezra and Ian before she died. Ezra probably got jealous of Ian and killed them both. Personally I think he's a sociopath and a pedophile who has moved on to not only punishing Ali but all of her friends as well.

You know I asked myself that question once as well...I though what if it's Ezra? but I don't think so! I mean he obviously really loves Aria and I don't think he has anything to do with all of the "A" stuff that's going on! So no I don't think it's him! =)

A meaning - A the mysterious texter in the Pretty Little Liars series.

If you mean in the books...no i do not, for many reason.

In the TV series, no one knows.

Edit: Exactly, know one knows who it is going to be it's stupid to fight over assumptions. They can change anything they want and i'm sure it's probably not going to have the exact same outcome. Don't get so angry over something stupid..

No, because Ezra was with aria the moment, when "A" took a picture, but I think cece drake is "A" also mona Said she was a s helper, but in some way, Ezra was "A" because he keep acting weird when aria said she had "things" to do, and he knows about all her friends problems and hers and when Ezra and aria were going to that date, "A" wrote a note about it, so maybe I don t know, but hoped this helped :)

No Ezra is not A from Pretty Little Liars.

Source(s): The Books

NO WAY!!! D: He's too amazing! Haha! I love him. :P Even though my opinion is probably biased, I really really doubt he is. I mean, think about it. -A took a picture of him and Aria, so how could he be -A?

And I mean honestly, if he turned our to be -A, I think that would just be... strange haha. It would ruin the show for me!

Lol, I hope this helped in some way. :)

I dont know ! all what i know is mona and toby are A . alison has twin courtney .

NOOO!! i have no idea who it is tho, but i dont wanna know as that means pll is all over