Opinion on lindsay lohan?

it seems that basically everyone hates lindsay lohan nowadays, but there's no denying that she's a brilliant actress. what's your opinion

((ps this is not lindsay lohan))

((pps no way pft))

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

I think Lindsay Lohan is a very talented actress and singer. However, due to her drug and alcohol abuse, and her legal troubles Lindsay Lohan appearance and reputation have been permanently damaged. Lindsay Lohan has lost a lot of people respect due to her bad behavior and no matter what she say or do people will always see her as a bad person because of her past. In fact, Lindsay Lohan appearance and reputation have been damaged so badly that no movie directors want to hire her for their movie, so the only people who are really willing to hire her are directors for adult films and Playboy. As much as I love Lindsay Lohan and want to see her get her life and career back together the odds are really stacked against her. Yes I understand that everyone makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I get that, trust me I do but Lindsay Lohan continue to make mistakes and just seem to have no regard and/or respect for life. I think Lindsay Lohan parents are the main reason behind Lindsay Lohan bad behavior. Had Lindsay had the right amount of love, support, and discipline as a child perhaps she may have had a better adult life. Lindsay Lohan parents (especially her mother, Dina) was more focus on making money off of Lindsay Lohan instead of being the loving, caring, and nurturing parents they should have been. It is extremely hard on a child when they don't have the love, support, and discipline of their parents and it's even worse when the child is in the Hollywood life because that is a cruel and mean lifestyle (with all the paparazzi, the media, the drama, etc.) and no child should have to go through that especially without loving and supporting parents by your side, so Lindsay Lohan parents are most likely the reason for her troubles but that is irrelevant at this point because Lindsay Lohan is an adult now and she should have handle her issues in a mature way instead of acting out and getting involved in bad scandals and legal trouble and unfortunately due to her years of drug, alcohol, and legal trouble Lindsay Lohan appearance and reputation will forever be damaged.

hi, I used to think of she substitute into an exceptionally lovable and harmless actress exceedingly whilst she substitute into in "be certain catch" and she or he substitute into very proficient and that i did savor her movies yet i think disillusioned that she has thrown her existence away. human beings look at her now and are like "eww Lindsay Lohan, what a waste" yet i'm like nicely she substitute into very proficient and helpful yet she threw her existence away and a few ladies used to seek for to her as an suggestion yet now, she is seen as a bad function kind.

• well you can`t deny she is a super actress and is very pretty but she has flown off the rails and you could say has or nearly has ruined her name i just hope she can over come these problems and one day get back to her old self the one that all the public adores

Well I think ppl need to leave her alone, she's like every other person that makes mistakes. Except hers are all over tv. I think she's beautiful and a great actress! I mean so what if she does drugs? Its not like she the only that does them; don't act like you never went through that phase before! Yadda mean????

i think shes an amazing actress i love all of her films and shes used to be really pretty untill she died her hair blonde :L now she just looks like a ***** no offence

i think she ruined herself, she was great in films like mean girls and the parent trap and many others but shes just stupid now.

she`s a lovely girl