Barack Obama heading the United Nations. Act of treason?

Is this a treasonous act as president?

Update:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State." -Deceleration of Independence

Update 2:

LOL sorry I meant the Constitution.

Update 3:

The reason I chose Albert is because I have the same neurological condition Einstein had. It's nick named the tortured genius syndrome.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What are you talking about?

Our country's leaders have been committing treason ever since we joined the United Nations.

Why you ask?

Because ALL of our battle plans MUST be submitted to the Under Secretary of the United Nations Security Council and he is ALWAYS a Russian General.

American General Douglas MacArthur found this out, put an end to it and saved South Korean. General MacArthur was coming back home to arrest President Harry S. Truman. Something happened on the way back to the United States.

How do I know this?

My computer crashed and with it went the internet links and files I copied and pasted but you can research it for yourself.

Source(s): Year of study. I am 63 years old now.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mutt
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Two problems with your post:

1) The Declaration of Independence says no such thing. It's from the Constitution. And if the Declaration of Independence said this, it would have no legal bearing on anything since it's not a document of law like the Constitution is (and if you were really "Albert" you would be smart enough to know this).

2) He cannot hold any other office while he is President of the United States. This is also in the Constitution, and if he did accept any such position, would easily be grounds for his removal from office of President.

• 4 years ago

Treason is defined as betraying one's united states of america. So what your asking is has Barack Obama betrayed the U. S.. that can truly be stated as: Has he tried to harm the U. S.. i think of that the answer to it truly is not any, regardless to even though if he has violated the form or not. even though, i'm unable to discover everywhere interior the form tat it truly is against the regulation for the president to assault a united states of america without or with Congress's approval. in addition to, decrease than your interpretation of Article one million, area 9, Clause 8 of the form, no American can sit down on any worldwide council (i don't think of it truly is what the founding fathers meant). As for Samson, Alabama, a protection tension officer took accountability for sending the troops.

• 9 years ago

The US has broken all UN sanctions and treaties, so NO effing way!

Iran, Iraq, The Gulf War, Afghan- All NON-UN-permitted, after they sent troops to investigate! America just wanted cheap oil, they got the bigger guns so went and got it- without the UN backing! America has become as greedy and corrupt as the countries where the US population had fled from- England, Russia, Italy, Germany, etc.

With great power comes great responsibility, and yet the US is responsible for most of this century's wars!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The clown should go back to Africa where he belongs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.