how is miri city in sarawak, malaysia..? i am goin there for my further education is that city good to live.?

i heard that part of malaysia is totally jungle it's not safe to live there. there is nothing....is that true...?

whats there should i go there or not..?

well yes thinking to study in curtin sarawak...!!

no offence but thats what one of my friend told me about miri, so i thought to ask here..

even i heard there are alot robbers...?

but seriously guys how is the place and the university..?

Favorite Answer

You are going to study in Curtin Sarawak?

Jungle? LOL

Yes there are jungles in Miri but at the University, there are lots of professors and students. So it is quite safe.

Just be careful at night. There are robbers, murderers, rapist, mad people,....they are everywhere, not just in Miri.

totally jungle ?

don't make a 'crazy' sentence please ? Miri is growing now and although there are criminals but, almost countries have it right ?

I'm living in Miri and for me, Curtin is okay and famous among the other high education center

= ="

r u going to study in Curtin?

Yeah its all jungle over here.. our famous leader here is tarzan and we live on top of the tree, sometimes in the cave.. for those rich families.. I think this is the most dangerous place in the whole country due to countless robbery by the group of monkeys and murders and rape cases mostly done by snakes and squirrels...

totally jungle????not safe???how is your place?is it safe enough for you?

tell me which part of the world is 100% safe for you to live.