Will Kristen Stewart outshine Charlize Theron in Snow White and the Huntsman?

I would just like to hear your opinions regarding the respective roles. I know the movie is not out as yet so its purely curiosity. I DO thing Kristen Stewart is very beautiful, I have watched a lot of her, But I am South African and Charlize is our home girl. So I am abit bias, coz I don't think much actors could touch her. So please give me your opinions in the beauty department and their acting.

Favorite Answer

No! There's no way Kristen Stewart could ever outshine Charlize Theron!

In terms of the beauty department - Charlize Theron is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world and comparing Kristen Stewart to her... well I don't see Kristen Stewart as stunningly beautiful, but rather very pretty and girlish I would not give her the title, "the fairest of them all".

And then in terms of their acting - again, Charlize wins. Kristen Stewart has proven over and over again that she is a terrible actress! And why is she so terrible? Because in whatever movie she has been in, she carries the same facial expression throughout the entire movie! As for Charlize... well... the fact that she's an Oscar-winning actress is certainly enough to show just how talented she is; Oscars are very hard to get remember. I don't remember seeing a film she was in where she didn't give a great performance.

So in my opinion, in both the beauty and acting departments, Charlize Theron wins - she is by far a much better actress than Kristen Stewart and definitely beats her in the beauty department. I think the only reason they cast Kristen Stewart in this movie was because of how popular she is with all the Twihards. Just because she's so popular with all the Twihards doesn't mean that she's the fairest one of all or a great actress...

Source(s): Observation of both actresses.

The trailer definitely focused on Charlize, but perhaps maybe it was just the teaser trailer. I have a few theories. Kristen is a lot of the time blindly hated because of Twilight, so whoever made the trailer didn't want to make it focus on her because they don't want others to be turned off from the idea of seeing it. I think that the next trailer will focus on Snow more. Answering your question, no I don't think she'll be better than Charlize. Kristen is beautiful and I like her acting, but she won't outshine her.

Kristen is absolutely beautiful. People think she's shy but that's because when most people think of Kristen, they think of Bella Swan. Bella was MADE to be shy by Stephenie Meyer so Kristen has to act shy to portray the character that the author had created. If you watch Kristen in interviews, she's not really shy. Very awkward, but not shy. In SWATH however, she has a totally different role. I think she'll really come into her own in this movie and prove people wrong. She'll show a very much opposite character to Bella and I think that people will like it. Charlize and Kristen are both absolutely breathtakingly beautiful but I think due to the nature of each of their roles, Kristen will be the star of the show.

Sorry 'bout that. incorrect question. Ah, i ought to ought to assert because Theron is older than Stewart. And even as the Queen is perfect Snow White is fairer nevertheless yet in undemanding words because she isn't evil. You miss the point of the fairy tail, its extra that only outdoors seems that its talking about

I don't think so.

My opinion:

Both are pretty, but Charlize is prettier.

Acting, hmm not sure what I think about KStew, but Charlize seems very talented.

Should be a good movie. Talented actresses. The trailer makes it look really interesting. :)

I would have to say no. Charlize Theron IS Charlize Theron and Kristen is still very shy.

• R

err..nope..Charlize Theron is know to kick-a s s..so to speak..

No.