What was the Holocaust?

can someone explain to me what the Holocaust is? it should be shorter than a paragraph and clearly written for 10 points:)

& 3 reasons why its important to learn about the Holocaust?

if not 3,give me atleast one

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

The History of present day Jewish Holocaust or Holocaust by Jews begins from tenth Century BC with the construction of First Temple by King Solomon wherein he placed “Ark of Covenant” containing Ten Commandments for Jewish People. First Temple was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar II in 587 BC. Second Temple was built on 516 BC which was destroyed by Romans in 70 CE.

Next stage comes in 1199 CE when nine knights called Knight Templars sought refuge under the ruins of First Temple and started digging underneath in search of hidden secrets and treasures. The nine knights found what they were looking for i.e. scrolls and treasure. From the find of that treasure began the present day modern Banking. The origin of Jewish Bankers thus goes back to the days of Knight Templar’s.

Because of their secret Jewish initiation ceremonies Pope Clement V acting in concert with French King Philippe IV ordered that Knight Templars be captured, tortured and burned at stake. These orders were simultaneously opened across Europe on October 13, 1307 and most Knights Templars were caught and burned. The persecution of knight Templars by pope Clement V and French King Philippe IV led to the quest for a New World Order i.e. a world devoid of the rule of either Church or Monarchy but that which is ruled by Money and (unsaid) ruled by Jews.

Jews are rich but money cannot buy Israel. Jews are good assassins, but assassinations cannot give them Israel. Jews have led most revolutions across the modern world, but revolutions and toppling off of Kings in other countries cannot give them Israel. Final solution, which alone can give them Israel and simultaneously fulfill their desire for world domination are;

a) Immense Public sympathy in their favor which Jews generated in the form of 20 times exaggeration of German Holocaust though it was Hitler himself who favored creation of Israel and immigration of Jews to Palestine and also offered them free transportation. However Rabbi Abba Hillal Silver of Cleveland and Rabbi Stephen wise of New York assailed the decision on the ground that it will make Jews a pauperized salesmen of German made goods (see New York Times Dt January 15, 1939).

b) A weapon of massive destruction which at one throw can immediately capitulate them to world center stage and which will, not only make them militarily dominate the world, but would substantially enhance their claim over possession of Israel, and thus enable them to rebuild their destroyed first Temple.

c) having a puppet President of US, the first Jewish nation.

The third and final stage of Holocaust by Jews began with the quest for development of Holocaust weapon i.e. atomic bombs to fulfill three thousand year old Jewish desire since the days of King David for world domination and for repossession of Israel.

Thus Leo Szilard, Eugene Wigner, Niels Bohr, Albert Einstein, Alexander Sachs, financier Bernard Baruch, Julius Robert Oppenheimer, Lipman Siew @ William Leonard Laurence, all these people are Jews devoted themselves to military dominance over the world by their research, production and actual use of atomic bombs on huge civilian population by burning alive estimated 10 million babies, children, girls, women and old men - all civilians when it dropped atomic bombs on two major cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki on 6th and 9th August 1945.

• LeKat!
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately six million Jews including 1.5 million Jewish children in Europe by the Nazi regime and its collaborators that took place between 1933-1945. Millions of others were caught up in the Nazi web of destruction as well. When Hitler became chancellor in 1933, the German government began passing laws removing the rights of the Jews as citizens. Ultimately, in German-occupied Europe, the Jews were forced by law to live in specific zones within the cities, called ghettos. From there, the Nazis deported many Jews to labor camps and death camps. In addition to the Jews, the Nazis targeted other minority groups including, political dissidents, the disabled and those with genetic diseases, the Roma or Gypsies, the Poles, Soviet POWs, male homosexuals and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

One example of the many atrocities that the Nazis have committed we see that in December of 1942, a single Nazi decree ordered Gypsies from all over Europe to be deported to the death camp in Auschwitz; 16,000 were immediately murdered. Such crimes as these finally stopped when American troops liberated the camps in 1945 and ended the Nazi regime. Many of the survivors were forced to go to Displaced Persons (DP) camps because their homes and families had been destroyed. Children were hidden in orphanages throughout Europe, while their surviving relatives struggled to find them. Although the world has attempted to prosecute many of the Nazi war criminals in trials such as the famous Nuremburg Trials, many escaped with light sentences, if any at all. Moreover, some of these Nazi officials are still in hiding today.

• 3 years ago

It is in view that of the best way the Jews had been slaughtered. Holocaust comes type the Greek phrase holokaustus, which means that to burn or devour by means of fireplace. Those others slaughters didn't make use of the way of fireside as did the Nazis.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

That's a good question but let me go off topic for a sec. For the last 3-4 months i've been earning $400/day cheating at online roulette. There's a step-by-step video guide on youtube that taught me how. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1EkL8pty4

Youtube thumbnail

• 5 years agoReport

You need to stop sharing this before it gets shut down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS! ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS!!!

Perhaps looking it up and doing some research for yourself instead of asking others to do it for you will offer you some well needed education about important and significant historical events such as the Holocaust!

Stop being so ignorant and do the work yourself!

I honestly don't mind not getting 10 points if it means you learn this for yourself!

Wow! I hope nobody else does this for you. No offence. Good luck.

Source(s): A person who is not lazy or ignorant!
  • 8 years ago

The Holocaust was an organized effort by the Nazi government in Germany to destroy parts of the population of Europe that they considered "undesirable" or which stood in the way of expansion of German citizens controlling land. Millions of people were killed by various mass extermination methods that included gas, death in forced labor camps, shooting and burying large groups of people, and wiping out the civilian population during military operations. Primary targets were Jews, Catholics, gypsies, retarded and mentally ill people, Poles, and Russian peasants. The best known are the extermination of Jews because of the high percentage of deaths involved. Jews were targeted for supposedly controlling the finances and cheating the noble Germans of their rightful wealth.

Reasons

Never again

Never again

Never again

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

The Holocaust is a pretty far reaching event.

When Nazi Germany rose, they followed a policy of eugenics - the creation of a "perfect" race. Their idea of the perfect race was a society of Blond haired, blue eyed German "Aryan" people. Shortly after Hitler took power forced sterilizations began to occur against disabled people. Eventually many were gassed in mobile killing vans, otherwise known as "Einsatzgruppen"... this would become something far worse in the near future.

Hitler also targeted Jewish people. He blamed them for Germany's loss of World War I, and saw them as the "inferior race" He incited riots against them, and many Jewish places of worship and residence were destroyed in what became known as "Kristalnacht"

Eventually things went from bad to worse. Jewish people began being put in labor camps, or organized into ghettos... small, closed off sections of cities meant only for Jewish people. It was more or less a prison. World War II began when Germany invaded Poland. As Germany marched east, the Einsatzgruppen began indiscriminantly killing Jewish people (even eastern europeans of non-jewish origins) along their way, at least those who were not rounded up and sent to the camps. Read a book called "Ordinary Men" to learn more about that.

Jewish people that were rounded up met a fate far worse than the Einsatzgruppen in most cases. They were sent to the camps, and worked to death, starved, or gassed. Some underwent hideous medical experiments at the hands of Joseph Mengele in Auschwitz, one of the more grusom of the camps.

Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. Six million OTHER people including Gays, Gypsies, Disabled people, communists, and many other "undesirable groups" were killed. A total of 12 million people were murdered at the hands of the Nazi regime... and that's only in the camps, discounting war fatalities... for example 20 million people died on the Soviet front.

Many say the Holocaust is unique. We still see unimaginable genocide in our world today, but nothing quite to the extent of the Holocaust. For the first and only time in history you had a modern industrialized first-world nation using technology, government resources, and science combined to systematically, mathematically, and brutally murder an entire race of people. It would be the equivilant of the United States doing such a thing today.

Others say the Holocaust is not unique. Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union durring World War II once said "If you kill one, it's a tragedy. If you kill 10 million, it's a statistic." A death at the hands of a brutal government is a horrible. This still happens today.

Even others say the Holocaust never happened. They think it's a Jewish conspiracy. Those people usually base these oppinions on racism, political beliefs, or ignorance... in my oppinion at least. Make up your own mind, but I will say you will have an extremely tough time finding any reputable historian that denies that the holocaust occurs.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Why do you not just give me your teachers name and I will mail the answer directly to her. That way you do not even have to take the trouble to hand it in.

GET OFF YOUR ***!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Seriously? Open a book and get off the internet, dumbass.

• 8 years ago

The biggist lie in the history

Source(s): Fak the zionist
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.