Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 9 years ago

How do you play jeopardy?

Im doing a math jeopardy for a project and i need to know what are the rules and instructions. Please keep it simple and not too wordy. I need to know the: rules, how the winder is decided, and the instructions for game play. Please help me, thank you so much =)

Favorite Answer

The rules are pretty siple. I'm the biggest Jeopardy fan in the world, just look at my screen name. Anyway, it's simple. There are six categories. Ech category containing five questions (in jeopardy, the questions are formed as answers, and the answers have to be in the form of a question. An example would be that if you said, "two plus two is this" the answer would be, "what is four" In real Jeopardy, there are two rounds. The rst one, the questions are wworth 200, 400, 600, 800, an 1000 dollars. In the second round, Double Jeopardy, there are stilll six categories, each question worth 400, 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000. There is a daily doubl, where the player can bet as much as they want (if they have the money) and then see the question (or answer). There are two daily doubles in the second round. The last category is Final Jeopardy. The players see the category, place their wagers, and then, the questoin, (or answer) is read, and the person with the most money wins. Sorry this was so long, but I wanted to make sure you understood everything. Have fun Making your game!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do you play jeopardy?

Source(s): play jeopardy: https://tinyurl.im/flGgv