I got into a car accident...what do I do?

I just got into an accident, do I go to court or pay the ticket fine? I was driving my car the road was slippery and the car in front of me slipped and stopped her car. I was behind her and tried to stop but the car slipped and I hit rear endeared her. I got a ticket for ACDA and the officer said it was my... show more I just got into an accident, do I go to court or pay the ticket fine?
I was driving my car the road was slippery and the car in front of me slipped and stopped her car. I was behind her and tried to stop but the car slipped and I hit rear endeared her.

I got a ticket for ACDA and the officer said it was my fault for not stopping earlier. Thing is, the road was slippery and icy and I did try to stop but the car slipped.

Considering our state has a point system, I lose 2 points of 12 and if I lose more my licensee is suspended. If I pay the $130 ticket it technically says I'm guilty...even though I didn't stand in the middle of the road. I tried stopping but because of the road the accident happening. My car is messed up, hers is fine.

What am I supposed to do? Go to court say I'm not guilty and if found guilty pay the court cost and the ticket? If I pay the ticket I'm saying I'm guilty and it'll affect my insurance...

The road was downhill and icy, how was I suppose to know she would stop in the middle of the road after moving her car. She moved her car then just stopped as I was about to turn?

Is this something I can fight or will I just lose and pay the court fees on top of the ticket. I just hate the fact of saying I was guilty when I'm not. I did stop but because of the hill and because of her stopping right before I turned I hit her. How is it my fault?