Teachers, do you ever talk about gossip about students?

i know you have a life outside of school, but like in general, like at school with other teachers during lunch? Do you ever talk about students? if so, what about? im wondering i told one of my teachers i was having money trouble and couldn't pay the 200 dollars for the high school sports team im on, that i... show more i know you have a life outside of school, but like in general, like at school with other teachers during lunch? Do you ever talk about students? if so, what about?
im wondering i told one of my teachers i was having money trouble and couldn't pay the 200 dollars for the high school sports team im on, that i need a few weeks to get the money. Ever since, my homeroom teacher and history teacher who is friends with my older brothers (they graduated) those teachers act different around me ever since...do you think he told them? and that coach of mine saw me crying in the hall before and later asked if i was ok and i just said ya im fine thanks

do you think he told them any of that?
Update: im 16 if that helps, in the 11th grade.