Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Ladies, question for you...?

i'm a recent college grad and have become an unfortunate statistic of the universal economy, but i have a degree in environmental engineering. I'm insecure in the fact that i dont have a job so i dont feel right asking a girl out if i dont have money. But there's this girl i really like and i'm afraid if i dont act fast that she'll be taken before i know it. All my friends say that it doesnt matter that i dont have a job, and i have a degree so it still means a lot to a girl. So should i ask her out or should i never ask a girl out unless i have a job?

Best Answer

Environmental Engineering grad student. Impressive.

No Job? Bad economy. But I'd hope your looking.

Your education is very nice, and you have potential to provide and make a good salary. Money shouldn't be the reason you can't talk to a girl. As long as your not lazy and comfortable working a mcdonalds job whilist never looking for a real one - you will be fine.

Ask her out. You just got out of school - if she finds that as an excuse not to talk to you - at least you tried and learned she was stuck up and unworth the time it took to ask her out.

doesnt matter if you have no job, if she likes you it wont matter 2 her either. Spending time together doing things like a walk in the park, or watching tv at home doesnt cost anythng. If some1 askd me out tht was unemplyd it wouldnt matter if i was attractd 2 him. Good luck.

Honestly if she likes you, she won't care that you don't currently have a job. If she is as valuable as you've painted her to be, she will be snatched up. Act fast. You wouldn't want to live with regrets, would you?