Where can I get low insurance quotes for a first time driver?

The driver in question is 24 years of age and has been passed for just over a week, we found a ridiculous qoute of 5500 pounds, and a more reasonable one of 2400 pounds, just wondering if theres possibly a company who can beat the latter quote.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no such thing as cheap insurance when you're a new driver. £2400 isn't bad at all

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You can save on your insurance by compare quotes at http://help.insuranceforcheap.info/-uhrbbFO203

RE Where can I get low insurance quotes for a first time driver?

The driver in question is 24 years of age and has been passed for just over a week, we found a ridiculous qoute of 5500 pounds, and a more reasonable one of 2400 pounds, just wondering if theres possibly a company who can beat the latter quote.

• 3 years ago

I recommend that you visit this internet site where onel can compare quotes from the best companies: http://cheap-insure.info/index.html?src=1YAhdyukUL...

RE :Where can I get low insurance quotes for a first time driver?

Follow 11 answers

• 5 years ago

You can get quotes in just a few minutes at - SALESQUOTES.INFO-

RE Where can I get low insurance quotes for a first time driver?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You will be lucky. For a new driver, that quote is well below average, and I doubt you will get it lower. Insurers aren't going to gamble and give you cheap insurance when you have no claim free driving experience. They want to see proof first that you are a safe risk, and you can only do that with years of careful claim free driving. As one in four new drivers claim in their first year and claims can cost thousands to settle, you can surely understand why insurers have to charge the prices they do to new drivers.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• 8 years ago

Zurich insurance and Direct Line. Put the new driver on your insurance as a second driver. Still expensive but cheaper than your quotes.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Request quotes online and compare them and see which one is the most affordable to you. This website helps you get cheap insurance quotes http://WWW.LESS-QUOTES.NET

• 8 years ago

£2400 is about the going rate for a small car at that age so the answer is nowhewre.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Boring repeat answer, you don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.