Eating Dial (Gold) bar soap ?

So I know a friend who eats Dial gold bar soap. He's having a hard time quitting. He has been addicted for about 3 years now and everytime he goes in the shower he says he always has the erge to bite into the Gold bar of soap. He has gone to the doctor reguarly and all the doctor tells him is that he's... show more So I know a friend who eats Dial gold bar soap. He's having a hard time quitting. He has been addicted for about 3 years now and everytime he goes in the shower he says he always has the erge to bite into the Gold bar of soap. He has gone to the doctor reguarly and all the doctor tells him is that he's running low on iron and needs to take iron pills. The doctor also said he has a disorder called PICA and most pregent Woman get it. He took iron pills, went without the Bar soap and tried eating FOOD instead of soap but nothing is working. Any ideas on what I should do to help my friend ? He is my bestfriend and I don't want him to get anymore sick! Please help me! No dumb answers please and thank you!
3 answers 3