Chemistry help?! Pleaaase help, I can't see to figure them out! Any help would be greatly appreciated.?

9. Write a balanced chemical equation for nitrogen triiodide making nitrogen gas and solid iodine (I2).

14. Write a balanced chemical equation for carbon and water making sucrose.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

2NI3 ----> N2 + 3I2 and

12C+11H2O--->C12H22O11

• 4 years ago

Full Name: Paul Kevin Jonas II Birthday: November 5, 1987 Born In: Teaneck, New Jersey Job in the Band: Background Vocals, Lead Guitar Favorite Color: Green Favorite Drink: Water and Starbucks Favorite Food: Sushi Favorite Pizza Topping: BBQ Chicken Favorite Song: "3x5" - John Mayer Favorite Song of Theirs: Don't Tell Anyone Favorite Band: John Mayer Hobbies of His: Playing guitar, Bowling Favorite Actor: James Dean Favorite Actress: Rachel McAdams His Celebrity Crush: Kate Hudson Favorite Animal: Dog Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road Favorite Movie: About A Boy and Dead Poet's Society Favorite TV Show: Jack & Bobby and Close To Home Favorite Sport: Pole Vaulting Joe: Full Name: Joseph Adam Jonas Birthday: August 15, 1989 Born In: Casa Grande, Arizona Job In The Band: Lead Vocals, Plays- Tambourine, Keyboard, and (sometimes) Guitar Favorite Color: Blue Favorite Drink: Orange Gatorade Favorite Food: Chicken Cutlet Sandwiches with Mayo and their Grandma's Homemade Pizza Favorite Pizza Topping: BBQ Chicken Favorite Cereal: Trix Favorite Candy: Godiva Chocolate Favorite Song: "Only Hope" - Switchfoot Favorite Song of Theirs: I Am What I Am Favorite Band: Copeland and Switchfoot Hobbies of His: Making movies, Jogging, and Working out Favorite Actor: Jim Carrey Favorite Actress: Natalie Portman His Celebrity Crush: Natalie Portman, Emma Watson Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate Marshmallow Favorite Movie: Dumb & Dumber Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World Was On Broadway in the Show(s): Oliver Favorite Sport: Wiffel Ball Nick: Full Name: Nicholas Jerry Jonas Birthday: September 16, 1992 Born In: Dallas, Texas Job in the Band: Lead Vocals, Plays- Keyboard and Electric Guitar Favorite Color: Blue Favorite Drink: Coca Cola Favorite Food: Steak Favorite Pizza Topping: Cheese Favorite Song: "Superstition" - Stevie Wonder Favorite Song of Theirs: One Day At A Time Favorite Band: Switchfoot Hobbies: Music, Songwriting, Baseball, Collecting baseball cards, Tennis Favorite Actor: Matt Long Favorite Actress: Keri Lynn Pratt His Celebrity Crush: Jessica Beal Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cotton Candy Favorite Movie: Finding Neverland Favorite TV Show: Lost and Sports Center on ESPN Was On Broadway in the Show(s): Les Misérables, Beauty and the Beast, Annie Get Your Gun, and A Christmas Carol Favorite Sport: Baseball Favorite Team and Player: New York Yankees, Derek Jeter ((**PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!!!**)) Btw... They've had two albums. It's About Time and Jonas Brothers Nick had A solo album but I dont believe it was released. Some of the songs from it were Appreciate, Crazy Kinda Crush On You, Wrong Again, Dear God, Higher Love....Here are all the songs Jonas Brothers ever had not including ones from the new album being released August 12th. JONAS BROTHERS SONGS! S.O.S Hold On Just Friends When you look me in the eyes Hello Beautiful Australia Games Thats just the way we roll inseperable still in love with you hollywood year 3000 kids of the future take a breath don't tell anyone eternity move on you don't even know nick j is off the chain baby bottle pop what i go to school for girl of my dreams yo ho a pirates life for me poor unfortunate souls i wanna be like you one day at a time time for me to fly 6 minutes 7:05 mandy you just dont know it i am what i am (short version) I am what I am (full version) underdog goodnight and goodbye and nicks solo songs- dear God wrong again crazy kinda crush on you time for me to fly (alternative version) appreciate dont walk away i will be the light higher love HOPE I HELPED!!! =] Peace. Love, Jonas <33

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.