How long does it take for a tattoo on your stomach to heal?

Getting a tattoo in a few weeks on my lower stomach, just wondering how long i should be prepared for? Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate A
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My roommate just got one on her ribs a couple of weeks ago, and it's still scabby. The wound itself has closed, but because the skin is scabbing, she has to put lotion on it to keep it from peeling parts of her tattoo off. She got some words, and the filling in the letters has started to come off.

• 3 years ago

If you've got certainly not had one earlier than it's going to harm. Follow: If you've got had them in different spots you're going to have a assessment. The palms most commonly no longer that so much. The again, yeah! How giant is a aspect as good because the artist. I like ladies tattooists bettter, they have got a lighter contact and quicker palms. How lengthy to heal. If you're in bloodless local weather longer (it's going to dry out faster and it's regularly protected), the tattoos I obtained within the Florida Keys healed faster. After care is valuable in treatment, a few artiists will say positioned not anything at the tat after day 2, others the complete time. I like a gentle layer of A and D ointment. For the primary week or so then simplest whilst it feels dry. Generally relying on epidermis variety, it's going to be a scabby mess for per week or 2, then the scabs come off and there's a glossy layer of epidermis, then that comes off slowly for per week and difference, tops 3 to 4 weeks to be healed. Good success!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sometimes it doesn't take time to heal, the tattoo artist just did a good job.

Sometimes, it can take a few weeks.

With a tattoo, sometimes blood poisoning can occur, so if you get any odd pain that your not used to, go to the doctor, as a warning (:

• 8 years ago

On average it's 2-3 weeks, but everyone varies, some take a little closer to 4 weeks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sonny
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

If you have sex several times a day, it will never heal. You must abstain for at least 1 month to give it a chance to heal. Is it on your lower stomach or your upper pubic area ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.