Would you agree with me on Lindsay Lohan's career.?

I think Lindsay Lohan despite what the media says is a terrific singer and actress a talented red head , the media has a tendency to be rude look at poor Beyonce with her pregnancy and what not. I think she will comeback successfully I think that what happened was that she got involved with the wrong crowd that... show more I think Lindsay Lohan despite what the media says is a terrific singer and actress a talented red head , the media has a tendency to be rude look at poor Beyonce with her pregnancy and what not. I think she will comeback successfully I think that what happened was that she got involved with the wrong crowd that darn Paris Hilton who also messed with Britney Spears, Paris was the one that was a bad influence and telling everyone no to wear panties The new rumors are that Lindsay will play Elizabeth Taylor in a new biopic and I think the reaction is really sad and rude I feel sad for her ,she is a talented singer and actress and whether she wants to sig or act or dance or continue doing whatever she wants I totally support her as a fan. I think she needs to stop emulating Marilyn Monroes life and be herself ,she needs a mother figure in her life cause her mother and father are crazy.
Update: Actually the Parent Trap is one of my favorite movies she was so adorable in it, if you watch the lassie movie with Liz Taylor and compare young Liz Taylor to Lindsay they look alike.
Update 2: Hey haters everyone makes mistakes just cause Lindsay did cocaine does not make her a racist.homophobe,nazi, pedophile she is a nice girl so what she made a mistake she is only human big deal so what even if you are not famous you make mistakes , you and I poor or rich or white or black make mistakes and so do... show more Hey haters everyone makes mistakes just cause Lindsay did cocaine does not make her a racist.homophobe,nazi, pedophile she is a nice girl so what she made a mistake she is only human big deal so what even if you are not famous you make mistakes , you and I poor or rich or white or black make mistakes and so do celebrities and Lindsay Lohan.