Why don't the Jews accept Jesus Christ as their Messiah(lord and saviour) but merely a prophet? Part 2?

Thank you for all your responses some food for thought. I am glad everyone so far is being open minded and really providing help with out being critical. Now i want to expound a little more to get more info. I would say all of turmoil in this world can be traced back to some sort of religious belief or someone’s... show more Thank you for all your responses some food for thought. I am glad everyone so far is being open minded and really providing help with out being critical. Now i want to expound a little more to get more info. I would say all of turmoil in this world can be traced back to some sort of religious belief or someone’s interpretation of their holy book etc... I also think there is a lot of Blind leading the Blind. Do all three religions believe in the 10 commandments or just the Christians and the Jews? is there a commonality of the three religions? I do know that religions do like to do a lot of converting of people to their faith. Do we agree that in general in the African country of Egypt there was pharaoh who thought he was a Demi-God (some pharaohs) and the slaves (the Hebrews) were freed by Moses? And those people are Gods chosen people and those people are the Jews. Do all three religions believe in this Exodus story? Now on to the converting. To my understanding of Islam is that Islam

is the culmination of all the religions. There is only one religion which is Islam. I never picked up a Quaran but i did after 911 to find out why this is happening. Did not take me long to find early in the book 3 steps to convert. 1. Convince them if that doe snot work 2. tax them if that does not work. 3. Destroy them. and Also look for the people preaching peace and there you will find your enemy. Ok Christianities’ mission is convert the Jews to Christianity 1. You can only to get to God through Christ word and the only way in to heaven is by Gods grace. 2. Convince the jews that God has sacrificed his only son for their sins and he forgives you but please obey me. 3. The two greatest Christain commandments is to Love God with all your heart and to love thy neighbor. 4. teach the jews the Spirit (deadly sins) not just live by the law(10 commandments) it is my understanding that if the Jews are Gods chosen people and it says in Bible that faith has evolved why don't they believe

that Christ words are divine. I am Christian(still learning of course) and I am pretty sure one of my purposes in life is to convince the Jews that God has chosen you to be his favorite so please listen to HIS son to get into heaven and once they are all converted then essentially Revelation end of the world etc... Will be upon us. However I don’t see this happening anytime soon. So please don't hate the Jews but educate them. I wish that all of these monuments over in the East could be dismantled seems that it could misinterpreted by God as breaking the idolatry commandment. Worship God not land and buildings. Seems that people are putting to much faith in these materials. Deos this sound right? Please don't criticize me this forum is for discussion and insight that’s all. If anyone has something negative to say keep it. Educate me. Or tell me your opinion. Thanks
Update: OK Aravah Your obviously Jewish. I am trying to be humble. For Clarity I wil stop saying YOUR Messiah. How ABOUT THE Messiah! GODS SON . THE GOD YOU WORSHIPS SON . GOD OF ABRAHAM. THE CHRISTAIN GOD.