Are America's Protestant Pastors as stupid as the Southern Baptist Convention indicates?

According to an announcement by the Southern Baptist Conference America's Protestant Pastors are surprisingly ignorant when it comes to understanding evolution and the age of the Earth.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/10/survey-u-...

3 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm disappointed that so many pastors would shift the authority which gives them the very position they hold away from GOD and to "tell me what to think today?" man.

It's an indictment of our educational indoctrination system as much as anything else. Daring to propose biblical ideas on any of the indoctrinated results not in critical examination but personal attacks, denial of responsibility and repetition of long-debunked claims such as "the bible says pi=3.0"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

How plenty time have you ever spent on the beside the point? The dogma from all sides’ seams so benevolent So thoroughly confident of the legitimacy of their argument After listening for years all of them want of a few detergent We seek for solutions approximately our beginning, in that attempt we are Hell Bent

• ok i didnt look at the link but that makes no sence considering the southern baptist is a protestant church

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.