After installation windows 7 asks to login before creating username and password?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, I think the Windows Password Reset Deluxe could help u get past the password on ur Dell Windows password, u can have a try.

If you have a bootable USB drive or u can DIY a password recovery CD,this password tools can be burn to it and you can boot ur computer from USB/ CD to run the software,so that you can recover/remove Windows system password from USB or CD.

u can follow these 4 steps with less than 5 minutes:

Step 1: Download Windows Password Reset Deluxe from windowspasswordreset.net

Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive

Step 3: BIOS setting,set your locked computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB

Step 4: Reset Windows password by a few clicks

Good luck! Hope this helps you and save you time and the frustration!

Source(s): 15 years of Computing Experience
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

So the username and password didn't created by yourself, now you have to clear the password regardless if it is Administrator or a normal user password. I know a program called “SmartKey Windows Password Recovery” which can remove or recover local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system.

You can get the software from recoverlostpassword.com website

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

So just login into your Windows 7 and then go to "Control Panel" -> "User Account" to creat a username and password.

• 9 years ago

While Installation a screen appears to enter Administrator Login name and password. If you remember what you have set, then you can use that password. If Not then, Just click on Login icon and check whether you can login successfully.

Source(s): Computer Expert
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

IT could be because windows seven could have imported the username and password from the previous OS you installed,or else just try clicking on the username and see if it allows you without a password.

Source(s): rate if u like
  • 9 years ago

u get this cuz who ever u gaveu the cd programed it to enter a password my win 7 is like that irhgt now but the guy who gave it to me the default password was LOL so i got tru after try to see if there is a password in the win 7 cd.

• 6 years ago

Recover Your windows Password : http://tinyurl.com/XCi6vqNvtD

• 9 years ago

actually it must be not a login window..........it may be the pop up window which asks you the product key

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.