It upsets me that people think Lindsay Lohan is a bad role model?

I mean I know she takes drugs, turns tricks, doesn't get acting jobs and almost went to jail and broke probation 20 times...but think what its like to be her to have to use your body to get drugs which you wouldn't be addicted to if your mother and father paid attention to you at all instead of using you... show more I mean I know she takes drugs, turns tricks, doesn't get acting jobs and almost went to jail and broke probation 20 times...but think what its like to be her to have to use your body to get drugs which you wouldn't be addicted to if your mother and father paid attention to you at all instead of using you for money...but I digress, my daughter says that out of all the girls to come from Disney including Demi Lovato and Britney Spears she decided Lindsay Lohan is her role model?
Everybody from school tells me to take all her Lindsay possessions away and maybe take her out and let her join a sports club and make real friends?
Lindsay Lohan isn't a bad role model, she's just one messed up teenager who went wrong for years and years and doesn't care about health or their family or the rest of society?
now I'm confused
Tell me is she really as bad as people have been saying?