How do I wire a cabinet fan to turn on when receiver powers on, if receiver does not have switched outlet?

Is there some device that I can plug one device into, so that it turns on automatically when another device is powered on? I would like to intall a cabinet fan to cool down my home theater receiver. I would like it to power on and off when my receiver powers on and off. Only problem is that my receiver does not... show more Is there some device that I can plug one device into, so that it turns on automatically when another device is powered on? I would like to intall a cabinet fan to cool down my home theater receiver. I would like it to power on and off when my receiver powers on and off. Only problem is that my receiver does not have a switched outlet on the back to plug the fan into. Any ideas? Any device for this?