Some good unheard of rap aka underground?

I listen to Pac Biggy Eminem Nas etc..I love all them but thats all i listen to. So hmu with some good underground rap... And some good smoking songs, i have a whole playlist on my ipod but i want some more

Favorite Answer

Smoking wise. Cypress hill. There entire collection is stoner music. Also kid cudi is good for smoking. And underground... Immortal technique, celph titled, brotha lynch hung, apathy, gangstarr, jedi mind tricks, big pun, sage francis, deltron 3000, rittz, and tech n9ne. Hes not underground but hes amazing

I recommend a northern Cali rapper gangster named Woodie he died in 07 but made some great songs. Some are from the 90s. check out: -Eye of the Storm -It Wont be Long -what you know about me (version with big oso) -Attitude Sh!tty I listen to a lot of underground and he's one of the best I've ever heard. His "Demons n My Sleep" is mostly a gang album so look at his other stuff

ey bro i got you. Check these out alright? Forreal listen to me, i know what you lookin for.

Chiddy Bang

Hopsin

Danny Brown

Lil B

Kendrick Lamar

J. Cole

Ice Cube

Bone Thugz N Harmony

Classic & 86

Cypress Hill

Big punisher, mos def, common and for more underground go for immortal technique, c-rayz wallz, and best smoking song is 'fried day' by krayzie bone. Or the weed song by bone thugz

Source(s): Life

Rapper Big K.R.I.T! Go to livemixtapes(dot)com type in "Returnof4eva" in "mixtape" search... Trust it's the REAL. Ppl sleepin' on'em :)