Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 9 years ago

I need songs about not being able to sleep?

I don't like any screamo so none of that please, also minimal country would be nice but anything works:-)

Thanks in advance

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

In Fireflies (Owl City) a reference to insomnia is made.

ALSO:

Green Day has a whole album called Insomniac. Brain Stew mentions trouble with sleeping.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

listen to a band named Guster, they're pretty relax and chill. Hang On, Empire State, and Come Downstairs and Say Hello are pretty good songs to fall asleep to. Good Old War has some nice and soothing acoustic stuff too.

• 9 years ago

Haha i saw this question and it reminded me of this insomnia project that i chose in my phycology class the other day.. i need to do that.. =_=;;

It's not really about not being able to sleep but its cloes.. i think.. |D

Clay Walker- I can't sleep (it's country)lol

• 9 years ago

lullaby by jack johnson and matt costa - actually about not being able to sleep

Brain Stew - Green Day

Faithless - Insomnia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

most likely your facing insomnia which is something a lot of people face. I usually like to leave a little soft rock and roll on but thats me and my taste of music, depending on the genre of music you like just softly turn up some soft music its satisfying.

• 9 years ago

"Rest For The Weary" by Cool Hand Luke

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.