Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 9 years ago

I need songs about not being able to sleep?

I don't like any screamo so none of that please, also minimal country would be nice but anything works:-)

Thanks in advance

In Fireflies (Owl City) a reference to insomnia is made.

ALSO:

Green Day has a whole album called Insomniac. Brain Stew mentions trouble with sleeping.

listen to a band named Guster, they're pretty relax and chill. Hang On, Empire State, and Come Downstairs and Say Hello are pretty good songs to fall asleep to. Good Old War has some nice and soothing acoustic stuff too.

Haha i saw this question and it reminded me of this insomnia project that i chose in my phycology class the other day.. i need to do that.. =_=;;

It's not really about not being able to sleep but its cloes.. i think.. |D

Clay Walker- I can't sleep (it's country)lol

lullaby by jack johnson and matt costa - actually about not being able to sleep

Brain Stew - Green Day

Faithless - Insomnia

most likely your facing insomnia which is something a lot of people face. I usually like to leave a little soft rock and roll on but thats me and my taste of music, depending on the genre of music you like just softly turn up some soft music its satisfying.

"Rest For The Weary" by Cool Hand Luke