Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help with Alliteration project for school!?

For my English class at school we are doing a unit on Musical Poetry: Devices and my group, and I have to teach the class about this device and its various uses in our society. We are free to make a movie, play songs, create posters, perform poetry, etc. Or do a combination of all of those. Each person in the group has to contribute and it has to be a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 10 minutes. She gave every group a topic and we have to do ours on Alliteration. I can only think about makin a movie about a dis-functional family that on speaks with Alliteration phrases. There is 4 people in the group including me. Any Idea? Thanks for your answers. :)

• Jason
    Favorite Answer

I think you should do an alliterative rap.

Source(s): And I can't stand rap. That's how good an idea it is.
  • ?

i prefer tom cruise's infant visual show unit i prefer jim carrey's slinky i prefer George W Bush's oil i prefer bill gate's funds i prefer Lindsay Lohan's beer and wine i prefer MIchael Jackson's seems i prefer Simon Cowell's guitar i prefer Muhammed ali's Boxing Gloves i opt to bypass right into an area deliver with Neil youthful and fly like an eagle i prefer Michael Jordan's flight and basketball jersey