Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Skyrim: is my character good?

Race: High Elf

Lvl: 33

Armor: Full Dragon Scale Armor(excluding shield)

Weapons: 1 handed glass sword with magic in the other hand. Also sometimes use a bow

So is it good and what class would u call me? A spellsword or archer? And I'm think of becoming a Mage but I don't kno what gear to where since there Mage gear really sucks plz help

Favorite Answer

I would call you a Spellsword, and yes. As long as you've enchanted your dragon scale armor

to give you magic bonuses (Destruction, Magika or Resistance) then I'd say you're in good shape.

I don't think it's a good idea to have a bow, you should focus on two weapons. I.E Magika, Sword or

Magika, Bow. If you want to attack from afar, you should just stick with lightning bolts, fire bolts or

ice spikes.

If you want good looking mage armor, you should consider finishing the mage's college quests. They'll give you the Arch-mage robes, which doesn't look too bad. It also gives you a number of bonuses:

Destruction Magic costs 15% less

+50 Magika

Magika regenerates 100% faster.

If you add this outfit with the very good-looking Dragon priest mask 'Morokei' You can get a 200%

Magika regeneration, which means you'd be casting spells like a motherf!cker from space. If you

don't want to wear the Archmage's robes, which you will hate once you see them. You can always

buy a Master's Robes or Master Robe of _____ from one of the shopkeepers in the collage. It's a

trench coat looking outfit, and IMO it looks better than the Dragon Scale Armor.

Source(s): Morokei: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Morokei_%28Mask... Archmage's Robes: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Archmage%27s_Ro... Master Robes: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/first-third-pers... For the Master Robes link, you need to scroll to the bottom until you see someone in glass armor. Below that picture is the robes itself, so that should clear up any confusion.

I think you're more of a Spellsword. I think of a Spellsword as primarily a warrior with a few little magic tricks like destruction or conjuration, whereas I think of a Battlemage as primarily a mage who wears armor and can still use a weapon if he needs to. So, if you are more of a warrior, you are a Spellsword. If you are more of a mage, you are a Battlemage.

If you are looking to become a mage, start with the College of Winterhold and do their questline (if you haven't already). You get access to good magic vendors and trainers and the storyline takes you through dungeons with mages who drop useful gear. As you build up your skills you will begin to find better magical gear available from the vendors.

• ?

Daedric offers more protection, and depends on your perks if you go with mystic gear there is usually expert or master destruction robes with 50 or 75% less magica to cask spells and regen on magicka is 175% more. Get rings and neck with similar effects. Plus if you go fight dragons use Ice storm since dragons are weak against frost (except for frost dragons) which are kind of rare.

If you want to make a new char edventually. I would go with a class that has a good fighting bonus

go to whiterun buy all leather stips and iron ingots get 100 smithing get daedric- dual daedric swords with good fighting perks and heavy armor you can 1 hit, Also if you get the sneak perk that makes dual daggers do 30 times damage on sneak attacks you can 2 hit dragons :D

Source(s): Me level 76 :D

Sounds like me except for i'm a level 37 =D and if your thinking of becoming a mage join College of Winterhold they have quests for magic and what not. You can buy spell books and robes there or you can get them from quests. Also in Riften in the Bee and the Barb theres a follower with apprentice robes that's worth 1700 gold and you can get them for 500 if you kill him! I believe you're in good shape and I believe that you're a battle-mage. Have fun with Skyrim!

Source(s): Playing skyrim

Sounds fine to me sounds more like a spell sword and you don't have to wear mage armor you could always just use magic as a back up or far range when your sword wont cut it.

properly I truly have 3 characters, 2 are reliable, a million is lady, unarmed wrestle badass chick (an exlpoit ) blah blah a million is my major personality with dragonbone stuff that a sword that does 500 damage ( i used the potoin take advantage of) blah blah yet right it is my BADASS DOVAHKIIN! factor 80 one, yeah thats excellent 100 in each and every skill and each and each and every perk unlocked etc each and each and every of the stuff the dovahkiin wears interior the trailers ( metal sword (480 damage no enchantments) Iron helmet ( protects me more desirable than dragonbone helmet by using about 40 via enhancements) Studded armour ( 70 more desirable than deadric ) Iron Gauntlets and Iron Boots are 25 more desirable than dragonbone and Iron banded shelter, fifty 5 more desirable than dragonbone) No enchantments only enhancements. I did upload a hoop that will develop my 1handed wielding by using 40 5% and an amulet of talos. All 3 words of unrelenting stress shout the enchantments for fus ro da from paarthurnax and the enhancements accessible from the dragonborn dlc aswell. Nord! tweaked it somewhat from default nord yet seems badass. blue eyes aswell. No significant other, BADASS! And its no longer even on pc, its XBOX360 So it is only how the traditional DOVAHKIIN is. Oh and he's male

Swap Dragon Armor for Glass armor. Glass armor is actually better than Dragon Armor.

I think its awesome. Not sure what class probably more spellsword but maybe u can call urself a spellsword archer. Good luck ;) u gotta cool character

Source(s): Mehhhh

your a high elf, so you should do mage. you can wear light armor or heavy whatever you prefer and enchant them with magic stuff. :) but yea your a good character

If you want the strongest Armour its actually the best and it sounds like your a Battle Mage