Which culinary school is better?

I looked at the Seattle Art Institute vs. the Seattle Le Cordon Bleu program. Seattle has a 4 year program why I believe Le Cordon Bleu only has a 2 year program. I really am leaning towards the Art Institute but I want to know if it will look worse compared for future jobs. Money isn't a real issue since my family and I have been saving forever. Also grades are not a problem since I rank high on SAT's and got A's in school. I am currently 17 years old. If there are any other schools you would suggest please tell me.

Favorite Answer

If you are determined to go to become a Chef, then the Cordon Bleu is the right choice for you.

TRUST ME!

That college has been top for over a century (I did my research :3)

From the beginning Le Cordon Bleu was known for having the best chefs in the world instruct there, including Chef Henri-Paul Pellaprat, who was a disciple and longtime friend of Master Chef August Escoffier. Chef Pellaprat taught at Le Cordon Bleu for 32 years. During that time he wrote "L'Art Cullinaire" and "La Cuisine Familiale et Pratique". Both of these cookbooks were bestsellers of their day and continue to be modern classics.

Other famous professional chefs who taught there included Chef Barthélémy, who was a director of a professional pastry chefs' publication, Chef Charles Poulain, who ran a very distinguished and fashionable Parisian catering house, and Chef August Colombié, an author of a few popular and notable cookbooks. The classes were overseen by Chef Charles Driessens, who was one of the most respected chefs of that time, and who later became Directeur des Cours de Cuisine du Cordon-Bleu.

:D

You might need to utilize weeks as well as years on working out the drawing techniques. Nevertheless now you don't have to waste that way of measuring time to obtain these aptitudes since you can have this particular manual Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/hVCCm .

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is like a beat outline brains one to the specialist level of realistic pad symbol pulling just inside few months.

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery comes with 5 eBook instructions and 5 process routes: How To Draw A Realistic Eye, How To Draw A Realistic Nose, How To Draw Realistic Mouth And Teeth, How To Draw A Realistic Ear and How To Draw Realistic Hair.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery guide you will also obtain 100 high-resolution research photographs (70 mind images, 30 facial function close-ups) in 12 months of exercises.