blahblah asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Do you girls have any tips?

Lately I've been feeling really horny and decided to try masturbation. But I have no idea on what to do. Do you guys have any tips or things that will help me? I have no toys and I'm a virgin so yeaa...

Thanks

• Willow

Experience a bit and find what works for you as everybody finds different things pleasurable. However, a common winner is to moisten your fingers (lick them etc.) and then gently rub your clitoris in circular motions with a couple of fingers - pressing more firmly and increasing speed as you wish.

• Nikki

if you don't want to get toys or have any form if penetration you could try just stimulating your clit. I would try starting in circular motions then try and see what pleases you.