Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Rawr asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

I just have a question..?

Ok so I have asked multiple questions about spotting which is seeming to be happening for the past few days. I know what it is but should I just wear liners or do I need to go to the gyno? P.S. I am 16 and this is the first time spotting...

• Willow
    Favorite Answer

Our periods can be influenced by so many things... stress, ovulation, emotions, medical issues and even the people we spend a lot of time with! However, when we are young we have even more issues impacting due to our hormones. This makes our periods very unpredictable. I honestly would not worry about spotting if this is your first experience with it. If it becomes a more regular occurrence then going to see the doctor might not be a bad idea however, just the spotting alone... with no other symptoms or issues is no cause for alarm so stick with the liners for now.

You could be preggerz