Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

Was there drama surrounding your wedding?

Thanks in advance for answers, I couldn't think of anything further to say in the details.

Gosh no, neither time. The first wedding my Dad even said "I don't know. It was so easy. One minute we were watching the football game, the next minute we were dressed and walking down the aisle". The second wedding was nothing but fun, fun, fun. I just don't do drama. Ever.

Oh there's always drama.. It's common for any occasion that you expect to be perfect. And when you're already tense from all that planning and hoping it'll be amazing, little details like bridesmaids wondering off or a groomsmen getting wasted drives you nuts;)

Our celebrant pulled out with three days to go. I was freaking out, though looking back, there was no need because she found us a replacement immediately. We also had threats from someone who said they were going to crash the wedding because they hadn't been invited and felt they should have been, but luckily nothing happened.

Nope, not at all. I made my plans, kept them to myself and no one had the opportunity to tell me what to do.

• Nope, neither the one for my first marriage or my second marriage.

I'm not married but both my sister's weddings were crazy

Uh huh

Isn't there always with family?

I asked my mom she said no

Source(s): Mom

Nope, we eloped.