Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

Was there drama surrounding your wedding?

Update:

Thanks in advance for answers, I couldn't think of anything further to say in the details.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Gosh no, neither time. The first wedding my Dad even said "I don't know. It was so easy. One minute we were watching the football game, the next minute we were dressed and walking down the aisle". The second wedding was nothing but fun, fun, fun. I just don't do drama. Ever.

• 9 years ago

Oh there's always drama.. It's common for any occasion that you expect to be perfect. And when you're already tense from all that planning and hoping it'll be amazing, little details like bridesmaids wondering off or a groomsmen getting wasted drives you nuts;)

• 9 years ago

Our celebrant pulled out with three days to go. I was freaking out, though looking back, there was no need because she found us a replacement immediately. We also had threats from someone who said they were going to crash the wedding because they hadn't been invited and felt they should have been, but luckily nothing happened.

• 9 years ago

Nope, not at all. I made my plans, kept them to myself and no one had the opportunity to tell me what to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nope, neither the one for my first marriage or my second marriage.

• 9 years ago

I'm not married but both my sister's weddings were crazy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Uh huh

Isn't there always with family?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I asked my mom she said no

Source(s): Mom
  • 9 years ago

Nope, we eloped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.