Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need to know how to get an audio-book onto my ipad/iphone?

I am trying to find a way to get the book, Lord of the fly's onto my iphone to listen to it or ipad to listen to it and read it. the most important thing is that i have listen to it because i have a copy of the book. I was hoping not to speed $18 on itunes if i can get it from the public library and then download it. I have tried different types of audio books apps but nothing seams to work. the ibooks app have the book but i do not know if it has a human voice to read the book or not. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Favorite Answer

You can go to the site to find some free audio books on your iPad.

http://www.ipad-books-download.com/

Reading a good book provides a richer experience and can leave you with memory that can last years

Reading the reserve instead of seeing the movie is the best way to see what the author expected. Reading uses your creativity, hones your reading skills, and can transform your life vocabulary.

Source(s): me