Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Will period blood go through black sweat pants?

Ok so I got my period Monday and today it was extremely heavy to the point where it went straight through my pants so I went home...tomarrow I was planning on wearing black sweat pants (they are a little loose but not baggy at all but tight but not like yoga pants) anyways in case that happens again I'm wearing a thicker pad....

•soo will that be noticeable because they are a little light? (I was also thinking really tight short shorts under the sweat pants to kind of conceal it a little better..would thaat work!?)

• and if I doo bleed all the way through again, will it show up on the black!?

Try wearing thicker pads. That happen to me the first time I got my period and when I got thicker pads it never happened again.band after you've been having your period for a year start wearing tampons :) hope I helped

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

1

Source(s): Ultimate Sweating Guide http://stopexcessivesweating.teres.info/?bbL5