Afrochika asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Does my hair grow slow?

I cut my hair down to my naturally curly hair back in Nov. 25, 2011. it was 2" then.

I measured it last week around Jan. 5, and now, it's a little over 3".

i feel like my hair is growing slow. is this a good pace?

im taking a pretty good dosage of Biotin too

Favorite Answer

Hi AfricanChika,

Your hair is actually growing pretty good. The truth is the average person's hair will grow (at the most) 1inch per mouth.Yours has around the exact right amount. I would also recommend NOT using biotin, not because it doesn't work, but because there are better supplements out there. I would recommend using Vitamin E supplements & eating food that contain Vitamin E

Good luck with your hair :)