Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wanting to be more than Friends?

I've been messing with the same chick for more than a year now and we recently realized it. I really do like her and she like me but we are both confused on what to do next. I want to be more then friends with her but i think she is afraid to be with me because she thinks I'm not on the same mind level as her. We talk on the phone almost everyday and love spending time together. We always cuddle when we are around each other and miss one another when we are not.. She told me that she don't know if we should start where we are at or become more. I started noticing that every time we say something around about my ex's or people i use to talk to she gets really jealous and does not like us talking about it and will push me away when i look at her weird..

One time she actually pushed me off the couch because i said i was talking to someone...I don't get it and needs some help understand.

Favorite Answer

Obviously, she likes you, duh.. When you understand each other completely, you can take it to the next level, like proposing, dating, going out etc.etc.

Source(s): I have a girlfriend.