Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

She didn't text back, should I try again?

I go to university with this girl and we get on really well. Always hanging out together etc. Before Xmas we went out for dinner and arranged to go out again. Unfortunately the second date was thwarted by a mutual friend tagging along, but afterwards she said we should head out for a proper date after Xmas.

Anyway I text her for a chat before Xmas and then again wishing her Happy New Year, but no response. I didn't mention going out or anything serious in either message, so don't really know why she didn't reply.

Thinking I shouldn't bother contacting her until we start university again in three weeks, but still really like her. Should I bother contacting her or just leave it? If I do contact her, what should I say? Don't want to seem desperate!

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.