Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why is everyone so obsessed with big bang theory?

no hater answers!

back when i was in 7th grade, i would see big bang theory when it just started and no one else knew about it except for me.

now i'm in 11th grade, and everyone from my grade is obsessing with the show! its getting annoying because its all they ever talk about and it frustrates me because they barely found out about it this year.

so my question is why is everybody obsessing with it now?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe the word is getting out about the Big Bang Theory. In fact the reason I started watching is because my friend suggested it to me and I suggested it to my friends and so on...

• 9 years ago

the obvious answer is: because it is actually funny-laughing out loud type of show and it does not have the typical teen romance theme

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.