why is everyone so obsessed with big bang theory?

no hater answers!

back when i was in 7th grade, i would see big bang theory when it just started and no one else knew about it except for me.

now i'm in 11th grade, and everyone from my grade is obsessing with the show! its getting annoying because its all they ever talk about and it frustrates me because they barely found out about it this year.

so my question is why is everybody obsessing with it now?

Favorite Answer

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe the word is getting out about the Big Bang Theory. In fact the reason I started watching is because my friend suggested it to me and I suggested it to my friends and so on...

the obvious answer is: because it is actually funny-laughing out loud type of show and it does not have the typical teen romance theme