? asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 9 years ago

What's your reason for wanting to become a teacher? Would you consider taking a job in the inner cities?

Favorite Answer

I love working with children and watching them grow and learn as the year progresses. Plus I love teaching in general and the feeling when you help someone understand something. Honestly I would prefer to work at a smaller school, in a little town cause it seems like everyone knows each other a little better but if the inner city was my only option (Depending on the city) I would take the job.

Source(s): My opinions :)