Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Blindness..am I yes or no?? Plzzz help?

So one day I felt like being stupid and looked up at the sun with only my right eye and ever since I would see this big black blob in the center I can see out of the the corners of my eyes but that doesn't help....this all happened about 3-4 months ago and I haven't been able to read or anything out of my right eye...any help would bE magnificent! But am I blind or no or is it a minor case of blindness and if so is there any way to fix it?? Thanks and ps I'm only 13 and haven't told anyone not even mom or dad and siblings won't believe me..thanks for any answers

Update:

And by the past 3-4 months it's been getting worse

Update 2:

I also were glasses and contacs

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

tell your parents and go to the dr. I'm pretty sure that they'd rather you come to them for help no matter what you did. yes, that was silly to look at the sun but it would be more silly to let it go on if it might get worse!

Source(s): I'm a mother and I would want my daughter to come to me.
  • 9 years ago

Thats why you get told not to look at the sun! Your eye is certainly damaged but it's hard to tell how badly from the information you gave me. I think you should tell a parent and get them to make you an opticians appointment. I wouldn't joke about this, blindness, even in one eye is a serious thing! Please take care and don't you dare ever look into the sun again! Good luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, there's such a thing as a glaucoma, and unless you get that sorted out VERY soon, you'll probably lose your sight in that eye, but I doubt it's that...I'd reccommend visiting an optician.

• 9 years ago

temporary maybe

go to eye dr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.