Question- asked in HealthDental · 9 years ago

How long would I have to wear braces for?

All of my bottom teeth are straight..

My two front teeth kind of go forward, not a lot.. but it is noticeable.

A couple of my front teeth are moved a bit forward and some, a bit deeper in.

So how long do you THINK I have to wear braces for?

I can't ask my dentist because I have no clue when my mom is going to book a consultation...

Favorite Answer

Everyone is different, but from what you said, it sounds like you would most likely need to wear braces for two, two and a half years max, it would only be that long because you have those teeth in the front that are at different far-ness-es from the front :)

On average, people have braces for about 2 years. I had mine for 3 but it was because for whatever reason my orthodontist hardly ever tightened them so they didn't move...anyway. The less messed up your teeth are, the less time you have them on for, also the better you take care of them will help them move faster.

Probably about 4 years

It can be anything from 8-24 months, but since yours don't sound too bad, I'd say 8-14months.