Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Do guys that want children scare women away?

I'm 30 years old.

I am in good physical shape, all my teeth, all my hair, educated, with good employment, my own place and cars. I have fun dating, but I am looking for the LTR relationship.

The thing is- it seems like most of the women I date seem not to be interested in having children- ever. It seems most of them would rather have a career- or just do not want to be tied down like that. These women are in their mid 20's to early 30's.

In fact, the only women I seem to meet ( but I do not date )that want children, are single moms. They especially want a guy like me to fill the shoes of the "dad" that left- to me this is not what I want in life.

Do guys that want to get married and have children, scare women off?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Plenty of women want kids. Either you just have been dating the wrong people or there is more to this than you are letting on.

• you must be looking @ the wrong women

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.