Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to ask a guy to a dance?

Me & my best friend are going to our school's "winter formal" dance with our boyfriends, which is a girls-ask-guys dance, and we need some help on how to ask them. I was thinking of making a poster that said "The stars would burst if you went to formal with me" then putting Starburst candy all over the poster. I might just put the poster in his room or on his car, and put Starburst all around the poster too. Do you guys like that idea? What are some other ideas or ideas that you/your friends have used? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

I'm with Moth on this one.

We *don't* really like that campy stuff, in general. If you want to put him off, then go ahead and do that. Otherwise, just ask him in plain English. You will get a much better response, and he will very much appreciate it that you asked.

Source(s): I'm a guy
  • 9 years ago

Nah men do NOT like all that stuff, it will just come across as creepy... Just walk up to him and ask him plain faced.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't do the candy thing.Guys hate that kind of stuff.Keep it plain and simple-just ask.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

use a laser pen and shy him in the eye

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

wave your arms and legs at him,,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.