Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

:) asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 9 years ago

Immigration Question.?

i married my wife, my high school sweetheart on August 2011 after two years of dating.

She was born in Mexico but was raised here since the age of four.

She went to k-12 and graduated high school.

We have a 7 month old daughter & plan to get pregnant for the second time real soon.

I want to have my children close in age.

Her father was a drug dealer and that was the reason her mother brought here here.

i hired a lawyer and petitioned for her. the case is going at pretty fast taken it's only

been 5 months since we started the case. The lawyer said that she mite not have to go to

mexico. My wife had her finger prints taken. What happens from here?

And if we do get pregnant again will she get deported?

Favorite Answer

Hey!! Plz my friend answer my question my story is just like yours!!. Same thing that u are describing right there! I am very excited i got to find someone who is going through the same thing me and my wife are. I would love to stay in contact with you seriously! My email is carl_rodeao@yahoo.com if you are interested about hearing about us write us. We are going through the same.

Source(s): Can u answer my question?
  • Ed

If she entered unlawfully, she will have to apply the immigrant visa in Juarez. Her unlawful presence after age 18 1/2 will result in a ban

on visa issuance which will require a waiver, which will likely be approved

due to the hardship a denial would have on the child.She is not likely to be deported. Details on the visa process can be found here. You can also find information there on the waiver details: http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/immigrant_visa...

what can a lawyer do if she's illegal? if she is illegal she should have to go home and do things legally.

You swear?