• Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • Other - Music
  • Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • Other - Music

Where can I find free printable sheet music for A Thousand Years by Christina Perri?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am looking for a free printable version of the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I'm looking for a piano part but that also has the lyrics and chords on it.
Best Answer
http://liltranscriber.com/sheetmusic/eng...

the link is under the video tutorial click get sheet music and then skip the add. it will bring you to the download page
  • 2
    1
  • Comment

Other Answers (6)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Kerry answered 1 year ago
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • ß♡MMIƐ answered 3 years ago
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • in love with you♥ answered 3 years ago
    I LOVE THAT SONG. :) I can play it on my guitar. :)
    I got the chords from Ultimate-guitar.com
    You won't be able to find free sheet music, you have to buy that. Sorry. :/ I don't think sheets are that expensive though.

Have fun. :)
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Sophia Pappas answered 3 years ago

theres a link under the video tutorial that says "Get sheet Music" click that, skip the add on the next page and it will bring you to the download page
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • lovey dovey edited 3 years ago
    (Verse 1) Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave How can I love when I'm afraid To fall But watching you stand alone All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow
    One step closer
    (Chorus) I have died everyday waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
    (Verse 2) Time stands still Beauty I know she is I will be brave I will not let anything Take away What's standing in front of me Every breath, Every hour has come to this
    One step closer
    (Chorus) I have died everyday [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/a-thousand-ye... ] Waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
    And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
    One step closer One step closer
    (Chorus) I have died everyday Waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
    And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more

U can copy this and print it
    • 0
      5
    • Comment
  • Terence answered 1 year ago
  • Where can I find free printable sheet music for A Thousand Years by Christina Perri?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

6

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock