I've bought every book in Assassins Creed Revelations and the Sage trophy on PS3 won't pop up.?

I've done all of the book missions, I've bought all of the expensive books in the underworld, I've bought all of the bookshops, beat the game and bought all of the books in the main city. I have no clue what else is left. Every webpage says to go to the underground city, but I've done that and it still hasn't popped up. It shows one book missing. This is my final trophy, so I'm sure that I've unlocked everything there is to unlock... I need help.

it says I have 35 books in my stats, and in the HQ it shows one missing.

Favorite Answer

this trophies glitched with patch 1.02 so I deleted the patch before I bought the expensive books. You have to restart the game or hope that they come out with a new patch that fixes this. I know it sucks :/