Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which guy should i pick ?

im only asking because ive never been in this situation before. I like a guy but i'm trying not to like him....why? because he's a LOT older than me, sometimes i don't like him, im a naive completely straight 16 year old and he is a very experienced bi-sexual man technically. but i cant help liking him...ive tried telling myself i don't but i do. Another guy likes me and i think i like him and he's a better choice for a boyfriend than the first guy..why? he's closer to my age, he is completely straight, i fancy him more than the first guy and i'd be more comfortable with him. Which should i choose?

Favorite Answer

How much older? See which one you have more in common with and who you are more attracted to and I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think I'm one to say which guy you should date.

You have just said negative things about the 1st guy so the second 1 u would seem to be happier with plus your only young. Go with some1 your own age this other guy could leave you for a man how wud that make u feel gutted lol and u will end up regretting things

Second guy sounds like the better choice to me. You said about the 1st guy... 'sometimes i don't like him...' and for the second guy you said '...i'd be more comfortable with him...' so i think you should go with the second one! :) Hope this helps!

Btw could you take a look at this if you have time. U don't have to tho....it's long and confusing and i wouldn't blame you. Anything besides' you should go talk to him' would be much appreciated. If it were that easy i would have been able to figure it out long ago. thnkx!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atevd...

Source(s): 16 yr old straight girl as well :) Putting myself in your place, i'd go with the latter choice...it's safer and more comfortable than with a bi and a lot older :/

i does not try this to my female!! If i think of the "she is the single", then my actual acquaintances might understand and that i may well be waiting to freely talk approximately her. on an identical time, i does not talk approximately her continuously. I ought to offer different hobbies in my existence. i does not desire to disrespect my female or my acquaintances, so i might discover that stability.

Of course the second one, you have said you feel more comfortable with him, it's a so key reason, so just hear your heart

Definitely the 2nd guy who makes you more comfy!

ew pick the second guy. the first one might have aids

You should obviously always choose who is better for you and who you are more comforatable with.

Seriously? you have to ask this question?

Which one would you want your kids to be raised by ;) maybe that will help!

the one closer to ur age !