Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Misha
Lv 4
Misha asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

How fragile is Matt Stafford?

I heard he was like those whiskey bottles they used in 1950's movie Western bar-room brawl scenes. They say at Georgia he had to sit out three games just for looking at a picture of a guy making a tackle.

Are these things true?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha lol I like the last part... I will reuse that line if you dont mind...

• 9 years ago

Yes fragile, but not as fragile as you say he is.... lets see you take big hits from Julius Peppers like he did in the 2010 season to see how fragile you are

• 9 years ago

No, he had a reputation for being fragile earlier in his career, but he managed to stay healthy all season this year aside from a minor finger injury. He will likely shed the injury-bust label if he can stay healthy another season.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you are about 3 years to late for this comment , he actually played the full season while talking big hits

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Are you mental? He threw for 5,000 yards and played in every game this year, and led the lions to the playoffs for the first time in 10 years.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well he started 17 games this year so....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.