Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: Are you afraid of death?

like before i sleep (which is my time for thinking) i always think about loads of random things, but when death comes into play? i immediataley like get up and i get like a small panick attack and wonder how long i have left to live? and if god is real? and then sometimes no joke i cry to myself for awhile as im so afraid of death and if i will ever see my loved ones again etc, and what would happen whem im gone, and if i will least have the ability to re live my life over and over again after im dead. ?

Like i cry to myself alot at night when thinking about death.

I'm 16 years old, and i have been crying to myself for all my life which i can remember? Just wondering if anyone else is the same as me... or if im just considered a fag or what.

also i want to believe in god but i cant place faith unfortuantly. just thought id place that out their.

Your unanswered questions is what is giving you this fear of death. None of us want to die without knowing the answers, like "would I see my loved ones again", How long do I have to live" and "is God real". See they are all questions. Since you did mention God, I highly recommend you get a bible and start reading from beginning to end. I promise you that you won't want to put it down. You will learn the real meaning of life and the answer to every single question you have. Would that not be nice?

You do not get faith out of a drawer, "faith begins by hearing the word of God", the more you read and hear the word of God, the greater your faith will be. Happened to me

I thought I was alone on this. I think about it all the time.

Where do we go... ? Up in the sky... ? Do we come back as someone else... ? Does nothing happen after...? We won't know until we die. :(

Edit:

I do believe in God it's just... sometimes I don't feel like that's enough. What if I was punished for being the way I am... ? < I'm often negative, depressed and sad, I just hide it >

I can only hope I will see some of my deceased loved ones in... Heaven.

I'm not afraid of death at all..I have total faith in God and have no fear that there is no heaven. I have lost my youngest sister and my mom, and I feel them around me all the time. My brother died for 3 minutes a few years ago and he said he saw loved ones and was very upset to still be alive when he woke up.

Im not afraid of death itself. like, being in a car accident or whatever, im not scared. (unless its death by burning).

but im scared if no one will remember me when im gone. im scared if i'll go to hell, because i believe in God, because when you believe, you see signs of Him everywhere and other reasons but whatever.

so no, not really, but im scared of whatll happen because i died.

EDIT:

used to be really really freaked out when 2-3 years ago. now im 15.

i might also not be afraid because i've died so many times in dreams/nightmares whatever, so i think im actually used to it.

I know I am. I'm afraid to die of heart attack or someting like that.

I'm not afraid of death or what lies beyond this life.

no. whatever happens after i leave my body i am not afraid of.

i am somewhat afraid of how i'll die. i really want to die peacefully.

i don't want to die a horrible death.

• ?

I used to be..I cried when I was 8..Now, nope. Can't wait.

no. deaths afraid of me

• Nope, I have Jesus, so I know where I'm going. :)

Source(s): You should, too. It's a relief to know you don't have to worry because He died on the cross for our sins :D If He hadn't we'd all be going to hell.