Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Teen guys and periods..opinions? Girls can answer aswell?

Teen guys basically what do you think of periods? does your gf talk to you about hers? What do you do/say/feel when she is on it? and any extra info if you have any

Girls- same questions as above just about you and your bf

EVERYONE PLEASE STATE YOUR AGE TOO

Favorite Answer

Periods are just a relief. It means she isn't pregnant and you can have unprotected sex and not worry about her getting pregnant. That's liberating.

umm my girl told me she was on her period and to be onest i was grosed out for a couple days then i thought well its life its normal and it explains her mood so i am comferable with her telling me it but it will always be weird to hear it so ya