? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Pregnancy scare for the second time this month!!!?

so my man and I were going at it in the car the other day, my period was late! eventually I got it but I get scared everytime! he said condoms don't make it enjoyable for him, i really dont wanna get pregnant so what should I do? this is the second time this month and it's only the 11th. last time I took a test and it said + and apparently it was wrong cuz i took it again and it was a no. I dont know what to do! we had the same problem for the last 3 months! what can i do!!?

Favorite Answer

Don't have sex or you will get pregnant and die.

Source(s): Own experience.

BIRTH CONTROL!

If u are sure he has no infections and feel comfortable not using a condom with him, then there are plenty of methods you can use ie. pill, implanon, injection, female condom or uterine devices. Talk to ur gp about pros and cons for these and then make ur decision. Don't let him pressure u by saying it doesn't feel good coz thats not entirley true. Obviously it could feel better but it would still feel good. I think he's trying to trick u

If you had a positive pregnancy test even if it was negative the next one you can very be pregnant that's why you go to the dr for them to draw blood, and you can very much have what seems to be your period while pregnant. Go to the drs!

Source(s): Works in a medical office