Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which wrinkle creams work best?

I'm 23 but I already have terrible forehead wrinkles. I want to get a good cream that doesn't waste my time or money. I've done some research but every website tells a different story. I found TWC-Skincell29A_2(99% peptide concentration) online and it has great reviews for wrinkles and dark cirles but I don't want to spend $100 if i'm not sure. Anyone know if this works or what does work? thanks!

here is the link for the product : http://www.topwrinklecreams.com/products/skincell-...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mommy, this is what I've been using for several yrs now: and I'm 27; Preve by Isabella Pelle. It's a highly concentrated wrinkle cream, it does not cost $100. Plus they list all of the active ingredients online. I apply preve twice daily in the morning after washing my face with a mild cleanser (clean & clear) and then at night after I shower. Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

anything with colagen is always a good option to get rid of wrinkles. but you may very well need to make some life style changes to get rid of them. try to stay out of the sun. drink lots of water and bulk up on the vitamins that help keep skin looking young. you can learn more about them here

http://antiagingsupplementnews.org/

• 9 years ago

Clinque works pretty well for me! Definitely worth the money..and if you aren't ready to spend a large amount or aren't sure they let you go home with a bunch of samples to figure out what works best for you!

Source(s): Makeup Bag.
  • 9 years ago

Peter Thomas Roth. Maybe try Botox.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Go to Estee Lauder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.